It is our mission to contribute to the healthcare industry by delivering quality care that is consistent all the time every time. Our Home Care Services aim to enable people to remain at home rather than use residential, long-term, or institutional-based nursing care.
We provide the right sort of help to ensure you will continue to stay in your home, where you will have a better quality lifestyle and more access to the community. Whether you are coming home after a stay in the hospital or simply need some assistance with the activities of daily living, we can help. We can customize a care plan that fits into your schedule and meets your needs - whether it is a couple of hours a week or around-the-clock care, with our 24 hour live in care services.
It might be a family member affected by advanced age, they have a temporary or long-term physical or mental disability, or are simply recovering from surgery or an illness, we can design a programme to meet their specific needs. Depending on the situation, we can provide services to enhance quality of life.
Homemakers, Home Care Aides, Companions
The primary function of our Homemakers, Home Care Aides and Companions is to provide personal care and assistance with the activities of daily living, such as:
- Personal care: bathing assistance, assistance with dressing, assistance with grooming, assistance with continence needs.
- Light housekeeping.
- Meal preparation: including shopping and assistance with meal planning.
- Errands or Transportation.
- Respite support: here the home help takes the place of the normal carer (who is normally a family member). This may mean staying overnight when a carer wants a holiday.
- Monetary help: a home help may be asked to collect a pension or pay a bill.
To enquire about our Live In Care services, you can contact us by: Phone: 01482 963150 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively complete the form below to send us an online enquiry: