We are a family run business that was setup in 2010. Our founders have a wealth of vast experience, having worked in both Private and NHS hospitals in and around the United Kingdom and overseas.
We are Passionate about Excellence in the Care Sector and have a culture of Continuous Learning and Continuous Improvement which is driven by Reflective Practice. Our Service users are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavour to capture the voice of the individual that we look after to inform the whole of the Service delivery in our Individualised Person-Centred Care Packages.
We seek to deliver a world class service through a system of continuous development which produces well trained staff with the required skill sets, and who meet the CQC regulations necessary to deliver a high quality level of care service that is reliable, dependable and consistent.
Our ethos is in building long term relationships both with our staff and our clients and providing the flexibility that goes with all relationships. It is our mission to contribute to the healthcare industry by delivering quality care that is consistent all the time every time. Our clients are at the heart of everything we do as we aim to give maximum customer satisfaction.
Mission Statement, Values and Beliefs
We aim to provide excellent quality domiciliary support, through friendly, flexible, person centred informed partnerships, embracing independence and reablement, choice, privacy, dignity and respect, with the promotion of empowering responsibility and accountability of service users and staff.
- Provide high quality flexible, personalised services with an outcome-based approach, providing service users real choice and control.
- Provide support chosen by the preferences of the service user regardless of race, colour or creed.
- Ensure that the support is provided based on a thorough agreed assessment of each individual's flexible perceived goals and outcomes.
- Work in partnership with service users' families, and other members of the multidisciplinary health professional team.
- Support staff with the provision of services with privacy dignity and respect.
- Embrace and encourage feedback from our service users to ensure the service provided is of the highest quality.
- Deliver services with staff suitably trained and assessed as competent to carry out their duties.
- Promote staff to treat each other with respect, professionalism, and consideration.
- Empower staff and service users to take responsibility for their own health and wellbeing by providing information to enable choices.
- Continually improve the quality of our service by listening to service users, staff and by learning from what we do.
- Take responsibility and are accountable for our own actions.
Our Accreditations include:
Clinical Staffing Framework
Caritas Care Solutions has been awarded a place on the new National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS. Being awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework, developed for the NHS by the NHS Collaborative Procurement Partnership, means that Caritas Care Solutions can supply temporary staff to clinical positions in the NHS. Caritas Care Solutions successfully underwent an independent audit of our services and met the criteria for providing qualified clinical staff who can give high quality patient care at rates within the pay caps set by the government. These pay caps have been introduced to help the NHS control spiralling agency staffing costs.
Caritas Care Solutions Managing Director said: “We are delighted to have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework. We understand the challenges being faced by the NHS and are keen to help the NHS to provide quality patient care.”
CQC - Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They set out what good and outstanding care looks like and make sure services meet fundamental standards below which care must never fall.
To find out what good home care looks like and help you to make choices about your care, the Care Quality Commission ask that we meet five key areas; to be safe, effective, caring, responsive to people's needs and be well-led.
We are registered with CQC (Care Quality Commission) for the following:
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Personal care
The Recruitment & Employment Confederation
Jobs transform lives, which is why the REC is focused on building the best recruitment industry in the world. As the professional body for recruitment it is absolutely committed in this pursuit for recruiters, employers, and the people they hire.
As REC members, we must abide by their Code of Professional Practice to remain in membership. Only the REC gives you the mark of quality which tells you we strive to deliver the right people every time, that we really care about what we do and have an unmatched level of professionalism.
United Kingdom Homecare Association
The UKHCA's mission is to promote high quality, sustainable care services so that people can continue to live at home and in their local community. They are the professional association of home care providers from the independent, voluntary, not-for-profit and statutory sectors.
UKHCA members comply with our Code of Practice which contains guidelines to ensure that, when supplying home care:
- The highest standards of care are provided
- The rights and welfare of clients are paramount;
- and The rights and welfare of care workers are protected