Job Vacancy - Care CoordinatorLocation: North Ferriby
Date Posted: Monday 24 May 2021
We are a growing business in the Social Care sector with a proven track record of delivering excellent quality care services. We have a vacancy for a Care Coordinator who has a significant background within either the Nursing, Children Services, Domiciliary Care, and/or Supported Living Services.
The right candidate:
- Be Sociable, flexible, and committed to Care Excellence
- Travel will be required so you must also hold a full current driving license valid in the UK and have access to a car.
Duties will include
- You will possess comprehensive CQC knowledge and be able to manage a caseload of care packages dealing with all operational tasks associated with them
- Assist with recruitment to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels.
- Building relationships with clients and care staff to ensure the seamless delivery of all packages of care
- Ensuring all packages have strong care teams along with necessary contingency plans managing rotas, supervisions, spot checks, and appraisals
- Liaise regularly with clients and agency workers reporting any complaints/issues of concern to the Registered Manager
- Attending visits with service users and their families to review levels of service and deal with any requests
- Carrying out care plan reviews for caseload alongside other multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ensure all practices and processes are in accordance of current legislation and within corporate policies and procedures.
- Take part in the On-Call out of hours’ service as required
The right candidate will be given the right support and training as needed